Signora, between Austria and Italy, there is a section of the Alps called the Semmering. It is an impossibly steep, very high part of the mountains. They built a train track over these Alps to connect Vienna and Venice. They built these tracks even before there was a train in existence that could make the trip. They built it because they knew some day, the train would come. -Under The Tuscan Sun
I want to help you build that train.
Well at least the vehicle (website) that is going to get you to the life you've already decorated in your mind.
I've been making websites for the better part of a decade, initially self taught. I started obsessing over great web design and branding in 2012 and have since studied and finessed and perfected a way of making sites that aren't just pretty, but create the base and backend of an online business.
We've all read the '4 Hour Work Week', right?
It sang and called to us (mostly confused us) like the Mothra Theme. (also my current ring tone)
So you get this great idea, you do ALLLLL the Ideal Customer Avatar exercises. You create content and programs and set up a PayPal™ account so you can get paid and then...DunDunDunnn, you need to create a Website (crap).
Don't worry. I've got you covered!
I'm Tracey Alexandra (call me Alex if you like). I want to help you build your empire, one webpage at a time.
If you're a microbiz owner, writer, artist, thought leader or political startup you've come to the right place.
I can't promise you 6 Figures in 6 minutes, but I can promise you help in navigating online marketing, social media, technology and creating the infrastructure of a beautiful online business that you can be proud of.
10 things about me.
- I love the Descendents, Bauhaus and Taylor Swift (and not in an ironic way).
- I am a little bit obsessed with Andy Warhol and his superstars.
- I could live in a caftan and a statement necklace.
- Annie is my favorite movie and I can recite it word for word.
- I sing in the car like a rockstar, as a meditation.
- Politics, religion and money are three of my favorite conversations.
- I want everyone to love one another, or at least pretend.
- Color is everything but I wear mostly black.
- I never smile in photos even though I am basically the happiest person I know.
- I believe miracles happen every day.